Energy investors, start-ups and policymakers present macroeconomic trends and discuss their impact on the innovation and adoption of clean technology. The session showcases some EU-level instruments and schemes for innovation in clean energy, as well as industrial use cases. Moderated by Arne Lorenz, Senior Manager at InnoEnergy.
● Diego Pavia, CEO, InnoEnergy
● Andrea Hercsuth, Policy Officer, DG ENER
● Pierluca Merola, Policy Officer, DG ENER
● Tsvyatko Velikov, Policy Officer, DG ENER
● Ewelina Daniel, Policy Officer, DG CLIMA
● Bert van Der Toorn, Senior Investment Officer, EIB
● Anes Jusic, Senior Banker, EBRD
● Felice Simonelli, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A., WG3: Energy Storage
● Alex Raventos, CEO, X1Wind
● Tsvetelina Blagoeva, ID-E Team
● Jacob Ruiter, MD European Green Hydrogen Acceleration Center & CEO InnoEnergy BeNeLux
The Investors Dialogue on Energy (ID-E) is a multi-level stakeholder platform of experts from the energy and finance sectors in all EU countries. It aims to assess and upgrade financing schemes to mobilise financing in the context of the European Green Deal and the REPowerEU plan.