The Think2030 Dialogue Sweden 2023 gathered decision-makers and analysts from policy, business and research across Europe to debate the key sustainability issues at stake for EU policy.
The overarching theme of the 2023 Think2030 Dialogue was the role of the EU in securing future sustainability and resilience within Europe and abroad.
Welcome: Navigating crises through sustainability
▪ Måns Nilsson, Executive Director, SEI
▪ Anna Jöborn, Chief Executive Officer, Mistra,
▪ Johan Kuylenstierna, Director General, Formas
▪ Göran von Sydow, Director, SIEPS
▪ Eero Yrjö-Koskinen, Executive Director, IEEP
Opening remarks: The agenda for the Swedish Presidency of the Council of the EU and ways forward for sustainability in the EU
▪ Daniel Westlén, State Secretary to the Swedish Minister for Climate and the Environment
Policy panel: Can the EU become the world’s number one exporter of sustainability and resilience?
▪ Norbert Kurilla, Senior Green Transition Advisor to the President of Slovakia
▪ Janez Potočnik, Co-chair for UN International Resource Panel and former EU Commissioner for Environment
▪ Claudia Hahn, Team Leader Environmental Strategy – DG Environment
Moderated by: Robert Watt, Engagement Director, SEI
Learn more about the event: